Monday, February 26, 2007

the beach safety signs

I read some beach safety signs on computer class today.But I'm not sure I understand all. After exercise I know every signs. It's very important when you went to beach or swimming pool.
1.Do you know all the signs?
No, I'm not know them all.
2.Which ones are new to you?
Shark Alarm, Becareful A Crocodile, Watch For Unexpected Waves, Watch Out For Big Waves and Signal For Help.
3.Do we have all these signs in Sydney?
Yes,I think so.
4.Do they have all these signs in your country of origin?
Some signs in our country like No swimming,No dive,No running and Help signal .

2 comments:

rosa ochoa said...

No. I don't know them all.

Hadashi said...

Hi Lei

It isn't often warm enough to go swimming outside here in New Zealand, at least not for me! Thanks for commenting on my blog too.

William
williamottelucas@gmail.com